White Dwarf is Games Workshop's premium Warhammer magazine, packed with amazing content each month - including new rules and background, short stories, regular columns, special guests, and more.
Here’s what you can look forward to in the December issue:
- Contact! Letters and painted models from our readers.
- Worlds of Warhammer You’ve got to ask yourself one question: how will you pick your new army for 2023? Warhammer Age of Sigmar background writer, Leila Craven, guides us through the toughest of decisions.
- Inside the Studio Check out the games we’ve played and the models we’ve painted this month.
- ‘Eavy Metal Brush Tips ’Eavy Metal's Connor Richardson explores the fine art of painting black, and even more black, with the ever-sombre Phoenix Lord of the Dark Reapers, Maugan Ra.
WARHAMMER 40,000 - Flashpoint Nephilim: Armies of the Anomaly The war in the Nephilim Sector escalates as new Imperial and Necron forces join the fray.
- Flashpoint Nephilim: Depths of the Tomb Provides a suite of rules for players to engage in a new map-based campaign set in the depths of a Necron tomb. It's time to purge the xenos filth!
- Galactic War Hosts: Heroes and Villains A gallery of stunning characters built and painted by members from across the studio.
- Battle Report: A Miner Detour It’s the Leagues of Votann's battle report debut in White Dwarf, and they face off against the Genestealer Cults in this high-octane space chase! NOTE: This Battle Report was recorded before the recent Leagues of Votann Balance Dataslate. As such, the points valued shown in this Battle Report are no longer accurate. Refer to Warhammer Community for the most up to date points for your Leagues of Votann collection.
KILL TEAM - Kill Team Engage! The Dwarfers complete their second expedition into the depths of the Gallowdark, and finally find some much-needed resources!
WARHAMMER: THE HORUS HERESY - Artillery Bombardment Missiles! Missiles for everyone! Plus three new Warhammer: The Horus Heresy - Age of Darkness Missions for the Scorpius Missile Tank: Deadly Bombardment, Counter Battery Attack, and Tank Hunter Cadres.
- Sons of the Emperor A gallery of 14 Primarchs painted by Golden Demon winner Damien Tomasina.
WARHAMMER AGE OF SIGMAR - Flashpoint Rondhol: The Kraken Strikes The Kraken Blades join the war against Ka-rokk’s great green horde.
- Flashpoint Rondhol: The Great Stomp Part 3 Ka-rokk’s Waaagh! stomps towards Everquake City. Will you join them or stand in their way? Includes a new Event Table and 15 Status Cards to add an extra layer of depth to your campaign.
- Rules of Engagement Lead games developer Matthew Rose explores the development process of coming up with the very best rules.
- Sveldyr Lodge Their fires may have gone out, but Joel Day’s ice-themed Fyreslayers still looks cool!
WARHAMMER UNDERWORLDS: GNARLWOOD - Glory Points Have you created a Nemesis deck yet? No? We thought not. Dave Sander's hands out some useful tips to help you along.
BLACK LIBRARY Da Wrong Type of Green, by Denny Flowers A mob of grots fight humies. But dese humies have too many arms and smell weird…
Each physical copy of issue 483 comes with 24 game tiles to play the Warhammer 40,000 campaign, Depths of the Tomb, plus 20 Campaign Cards for use with the Warhammer Age of Sigmar campaign, The Great Stomp.