Warhammer Underworlds is a deck-based strategy game of skirmish battles set in Warhammer Age of Sigmar’s Mortal Realms. It’s full of action, clever combinations and tricks, and fast-paced gameplay. You’ll be able to get started right away with the four complete 32-card Rivals decks included in the box – one for Domitan's Stormcoven, one for Ephilim's Pandaemonium, and two universal Rivals decks for any warband. If you wish, you can even tailor your own deck using universal cards from other Warhammer Underworlds expansions for near-endless strategic depth.
This set contains:
- A complete and concise rulebook for Warhammer Underworlds – reformatted to make getting started even easier. Wyrdhollow places emphasis on Rivals decks, offering new ways to mix up your games and keep things fresh and balanced. The riveting background material explores the arcane caverns beneath the Gnarlwood, and the ancient relics scattered therein
- The complete Ephilim's Pandaemonium warband. A genderless conjurer sworn to Tzeentch, Ephilim clutches magical items and spells in their many slender limbs, accompanied by a host of bizarre daemon familiars unlike anything the Mortal Realms have seen before. Quickly assemble your warband with five push-fit models, cast in blue-grey to stand out even when unpainted, complete with fighter cards and a full Rivals deck
- The complete Domitan's Stormcoven warband. A group of Stormcast Eternal battle mages led by Domitan, these Knights-Arcanum are each a distinctive and powerful warrior in their own right. With three push-fit models in a vibrant blue colour, plus fighter cards and a pre-made Rivals deck, you’ll be ready to battle straight away.
- 2 additional universal Rivals decks, usable by any warband – harness geomantic power and shake the land itself with Seismic Shock, and wield magical venoms and wicked concoctions with Toxic Terrors.
- 2 double-sided game boards to represent the sinister root-ridden caverns beneath the Gnarlwood
- Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points, and many, many more - 11 dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences, and cataclysmic spells
Wyrdhollow is perfect for getting new players started faster than ever with the streamlined rulebook and additional Rivals decks, and is perfect for bringing Warhammer Underworlds veterans up to date for the new season.
This box contains push-fit miniatures, which are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.